Hair Breakage In Black Women
Hair breakage in black women is fairly one common problem. That is mainly because, however the black hair contain the identical components as in every other kinds of hair, they’re arranged in the a little different order causing them to be very delicate. Many times, it gets to be more fragile because of wrong managing of hair.
Too much combing, brushing and also washing of hair, treatments like hair dye or curl relaxing done really frequently are a couple of the factors behind hair breakage. Putting on hair down and sleeping upon cotton pillows will cause rubbing of hair up against the harsh fibers in the cloth of the pillow and results in split ends. Therefore weakens hair and boosts the chances of break off.
The Best Way to Treat Hair Breakage on Black Hair?
There are many ways of hair care you can use to enhance your hair health and stop breakage.
Make Use of a Good Quality Shampoo
Pick a pH balanced shampoo to your black hair, that will have a moisturizing affect on hair. Strictly stay away from cheap shampoos since they contain harsh chemicals which will get rid of the sebum of the hair making them very dry and fragile. You shouldn’t shampoo your black hair frequently. Ideally, you need to use shampoo once per week only. Even so, you are able to rinse them using water every different day.
Deep Conditioning of Hair
Whenever you rinse your hair, you have to apply a great moisturizing conditioner on the hair. The conditioner fixes the broken cuticles in the hair and will help to keep moisture in the hair shafts. Thus the potential of frizzing in the hair decreases. Use the conditioner completely on wet hair and make it stay on your hair for 3 minutes then wash off with water.
Preventing Hair Breakage
Whenever you take proper care of your black hair the probability of hair loss could be reduced. Below are great tips that will prevent hair breakage:
- Brushing or combing of hair ought to be done carefully. De-tangle your hair using your fingers when they’re still wet, then comb them gradually using a wide toothed comb. Usual toothed comb isn’t suitable for black hair.
- Don’t use heat on black hair since it will strip off the natural moisture from hair surface. After having a shower, don’t use hair dryer onto it and let the hair to dry by itself
- If you encounter a problem of hair breakage, don’t use strong chemicals such as hair color and hair relaxers in it. After the hair condition enhances, you can utilize them but don’t very frequently.
- Stay away from any tight black hairstyles because they put additional level of stress for the hair line. Use hair add-ons like scrunchie or elastic band with great care, so they don’t hold your hair too tightly.
- Throughout bedtime, either wrap up your hair using silk scarf. Thus, you are able to avoid occurrence of split ends due to rubbing off hair upon pillow.
Diet and also mental stress have a very big part to engage in in hair breakage in black women. You need to be careful that your particular diet contains adequate proteins, vitamins and minerals that will promote healthy hair. Furthermore, avoid junk foods that could weaken hair. It’s also essential to relax your mind so that you can get rid of the stress factor.